Our expertise and experience in medicinal chemistry projects enables us to help you plan and carry out your R&D project.
R&D Project Development
The in silico drug design field is experiencing a rapid growth. Cloudpharm uses always up to date software dedicated to various computational methods. Among the methods we have expertise in, are:
- Fragment based drug design for medicinal chemistry applications
- De novo design of potential bio active molecules
- Lead optimization of chemical series through scaffold replacement and free energy calculations
- Target assessment of proteins with pharmaceutical interest
We have developed and still expanding a wide network of collaborators, Universities, industry partners and research institutes offering the best ad-hoc services regarding your R&D project development needs. From X-ray crystallography to functional, in vitro, in vivo assays and more.
One of the most important steps of filtering hit to lead compounds is the Adme-Tox prediction factor. Therefore, we use several methods for profiling compounds based on their physicochemical properties. These include:
- In silico predictive toxicity of compounds
- Absorption, Distribution, Metabolism and Excretion profiling
We currently develop an in house platform that will be able to investigate whether known drug molecules could interact with other protein targets, using computational tools.